Upgrading a small Win2k3 lan

Discussion in 'ESET Endpoint Products' started by enduser999, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enduser999

enduser999 Registered Member

Client has 5 workstations plus a Windows 2003 server. Their subscription for NOD32 business version is coming up for renewal.I understand that I can either stay with version 4 of antivirus. if I choose to version 5 I will have to use Endpoint Antivirus for the workstations and File Security for MS Windows Server. If I decide the latter does the upgrade to the Server version cost anything in this example?

2. dwomack

dwomack Eset Staff Account

ESET File Security and ESET Endpoint Antivirus use the same licensing credentials so there's no extra charge for ESFSW over what you're paying for ESET NOD32 BE v.4

3. enduser999

enduser999 Registered Member

I have been told that ESET starting with version 5 of NOD32, will now be charging for the number of servers and number of workstations separately. In the past I was able to buy 5 seats of the Business Edition of NOD32 and use one of these seats on their Win2k3 server. Now I will have to buy a server version ( File Security for MS Windows Server) and limit the use of the Endpoint Antivirus to the workstations only.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.