Upgrade to Smart Security

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by redsuzie, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redsuzie

redsuzie Registered Member

I want to upgrade my nod32 anti virus to smart security - I have 6 months left on my subscription - is there a way to upgrade?

Or will I have to just purchase Smart security and let my nod32 lapse in 6 months time?

If i buy smart security now can I load it when I still have nod32 running?

Thanks in anticipation
    redsuzie

2. c2d

c2d Registered Member

Hello

I believe you have to contact an authorised ESET partner/representative so that they transfer your license to ESS.
    Maybe you should contact www.betterantivirus.com.Here's the link for upgrade http://www.betterantivirus.com/cata...ion-nod32-eset-smart-security-c-55_30_58.html

You should uninstall your current NOD32 AV and then install ESS.ESET Smart Security includes a full suite of products, including an Antispam module and Personal Firewall. This added functionality resulted in a significant number of code changes between the two versions. Due to the number and scope of these changes, your current version of NOD32 must be uninstalled before installing ESET Smart Security.

3. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello,

I would follow c2d's recomendations. Your local reseller or ESET representative will be able to answer your upgrade question. Once you get that sorted, you will want to uninstall your current version before installing Smart Security.

Thank you,
    Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.