Updating support question

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by emperordarius, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emperordarius

emperordarius Registered Member

Hello,

I'm using Ewido Anti-Spyware 4.0.0.201 (free)
    I was wondering if this will stop updating when AVG Anti spyware when stop updating, and if so, if Ewido Micro Scanner will stop udating also.

2. PiCo

PiCo Registered Member

I don't think Ewido micro scanner will stop upating (I surely hope so), as it is practically offered as an online scan.

I have a question too! Are the signatures the same with AVG's antispyware module? 1.268.390 signatures is very good as a number!

3. karl.ewido

karl.ewido former ewido team

If we stop supporting the AVG Anti-Spyware products, this includes also the end of the Signature Updates for the old ewido Anti-Spyware Software and the ewido Micro Scanner (online scanner).

But we are still releasing Signature Updates for all of our ewido/AVG Anti-Spyware Software, so you can still update and scan your System with the ewido/AVG Anti-Spyware.

All last ewido/AVG Anti-Spyware Versions (also the online scanner) should have the same Signature count.

4. emperordarius

emperordarius Registered Member

Stupid grisoft, it should had never acquired Ewido:mad:

5. oddworld

oddworld Registered Member

Just another example of a good product ruined by a big corporate merger.:'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.