Updates?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Exasperated, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exasperated

Exasperated Guest

With regard to this decision: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=113144 I wonder how forum users will be made aware of (often vital) updates to less well known or less popular security software. I've noticed that forum staff, while providing an invaluable service, restrict themseves to a relatively small group of security products. This was why I (and presumably other guests and members) provided the update information that is now, apparently, unwelcome. I'm aware that administative decisions are not open to any public scrutiny at all, nevertheless I can't help but wonder exactly how this decision has contributed to everyone's overall security.

2. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

With regards your query!
    The updates team here is extremely professional at what they do and there expertise is second to none. I can assure any member or guest that all of the security And AV software is updated at all times and in many cases as soon as it is available. All other very important software is posted as soon as it has been verified in our software and services section. In the highly unlikely case a member should find something amiss at any time then a pm to ether myself or a staff member will bring about a speedy reply. As i have now addressed your concern i will close this thread!

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.