UPDATE with NOD32 trial 1.0

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by tom2000, Nov 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tom2000

tom2000 Guest

Hi everybody,

I fail to update my trial version of nod32. A window "password & user" opens with "FRTRIAL...". SO NOW IS THE UPDATE RESERVED TO REGISTERED USERS o_O

I'm using the french trial verison 1.0
    May I use the trial 2.0 to update successful ?

Thanks for your help,
    regards,
    tom (a french user)

2. tom2000

tom2000 Guest

Hello,

I have uninstalled my old 1.0 version of nod32.
    I just installed the 2.0 nod32 trial (in english...a french version isn't available ?), and now I'm updating the 2.0 version.
    Why I can update the 2.0 trial and not the 1.0 french trial ?

Thanks a lot,
    Regards,
    tom

3. sig

sig Registered Member

I'm surprised that a trial for version 1 is still available since ESET is transitioning users to version 2. I understand version 1 will be "retired" and only version 2 will be supported and updated. Having used both, I prefer version 2. That doesn't answer your question, but to try out NOD I'd use version 2, especially since you know you can update it. ;)

4. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi tom2000

Taken from NOD32's Support Site:

http://www.nod32.com/support/faq.htm

Not knowing if your trial version of NOD has run out, or if you knew to say "no" when the credentials were requested (username and password) as suggested in the above quote, it sounds like this may have been what was happening.

But like sig said, it is better to try (trial) the newest version of NOD, since the version 1 will soon no longer be available.

regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.