Update Problem

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by dom424, Jan 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dom424

dom424 Registered Member

I've reinstalled XP Pro and am having problems with updating NOD32 version 2 automatically. It rejects when it is updating its self and the error says it failed because my password is wrong. Then when I manually update it wants my user password and I put it in. It fails a couple of times and then it updates. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hi,
    your user/pass may be rejected for 2 reasons:
    1.) your license has already expired
    2.) your user/pass are not entered correctly in the Update setup panel. I suggest you copy and paste them from the initial email you received from Eset into the appropriate fields.

3. dom424

dom424 Registered Member

Thanks for the reply but I think I have figured it out. I have 2 licenses that I purhased last October and I put the same key in as I have on the other computer by mistake. I changed it to the right one and have no rejections in my log today but it has not updated yet. I bet that fixes it. Thanks again.

4. dom424

dom424 Registered Member

I am fixed and feel like an idiot. I was using the trials username and password. Working good now and I see I have a new version.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.