Update mirror problems...

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by syph0n, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syph0n

syph0n Registered Member

Hi all,
    I am very new to this forum but it looks more than interesting :)
    good to see the amount of replies etc keep it up...

I am also very new to Nod32 and am playing around with the administrative installation and running the mirror update etc from it to deploy updates/configuration files to network clients.

I have installed the WinXP Admin version onto a Win XP Pro box that is running WinConnect Terminal Server software (meaning 99% of the time the computer is "logged out" with no user locally logged in). I was wondering if this creates any issues? this however is unfortunately not the main concern :/.

The main issue is we run formerly Mitel SME Servers and are running version 6 etc and joining our windows boxes to the domain with mapped drives etc.
    The problem i seem to have to getting Nod32 to authenticate with the mapped drives properly (i saw somewhere not to use drive letters of mapped drives but UNC paths instead which i am doing) - I have added the domain admin as user and the password etc for the mirror setup but it keeps saying "error creating file"

If anybody has any tips etc on successfully setting this up please help - I do believe it is a Win NT type problem e.g. Win NT/2K/XP as this afternoon i successfully installed this mirror setup on Windows 98 peer to peer network.

Thanks
    p.s. sorry about the short story ;/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.