"update information is not consistent" problem

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by kyndig, Aug 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyndig

kyndig Registered Member

Aug 29, 2009

first of all, sorry if this problem has been discussed repeatedly. i did try to search the forum but couldnt find anything about it that will resolve my problem, and rather than replying on an old thread i decided to make a new thread in case it's a different problem.

I've been using eset anti-virus since the infamous v2.7 which has been working really great for me. then i moved on to ver. 3 which works as good on my 64bit vista about 1 year ago.

about 4 months ago i reinstalled my vista because of changing hdd to ssd. and with all the work on getting everything re-installed and all i forgot to backup my eset ver.3 installer. so i go to eset site and found the d/l for ver. 4 instead.

I tried to install it an dput my username and password and it worked, so i think nothing more of it. but i keep getting this error randomly since then

if i keep trying to click the update button after a few times it'll began to update as normal. but lately i'm feeling the error is getting more and more frequent, and sometimes a bit of a nuisance(?) since i really like to keep my computer protected from any possible virus/trojan/etc attacks.

so my question is. what is the cause of the problem? is it because i used a version 3 username and pass on a version 4 nod32? and so, should i return back on using ver. 3 instead?

thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. siljaline

siljaline Former Poster

Jun 29, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.