Update Alerts

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by rayg, Oct 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rayg

rayg Registered Member

I have to say I really am NOT impressed with the operation of this forum/board so far.

I have made two posts!

One gets moved becuase its not appropriate to the forum that actually supports the program in question.

The second get locked because the Forum admin is obviously rather draconian and is not interested in having a discussion in a forum.

Seem rather petty to me. Surely it is not *just* what the forum admin wants are we not allowed to have a discussion of what the users would like / prefer. I can only assume that this may have been discussed before but there are obviously others that feel the same.

Lets go back to Becky - much more friendly over there in the nod32 forum.

Now I expect I'll get flamed or blocked or this post will disappear. Oh well, at least I have had my say - I am entitled to that aren't I?

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi rayg,

Well, if my memory serves me well, both posts concerned the same subject: update alerts. I've explained as of why these are centralized - for all software. That's a board rule. We are open for all NOD32 software related discussions - and where to post updates is a board issue rather than an NOD32 issue.

Sorry to dissappoint you here. Becky is a nice place, but this is the one and only NOD32 forum - coming with at least 10 real Eset Moderators. Luckily, we haven't had any complaints as of yet about this board and forum being unfriendly - on the contrary ;).

Our team nor our members are in the habit of flaming. No one is blocked over on this board at the moment, and neither are you. And finally: the post stays up. I do want to avoid a useless discussion though, so this thread is closed.

Sure! Everyone is. If you want to discuss overall "where to update" issues, feel free to open a new thread over on Ten Forward.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.