Untraceable company

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by suspicious, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kentish

Kentish Registered Member

I dont think it matters any more what details about the company are on the web-site. What is more important is the reputation that company has.
    If the company is recommended for solid products, trustworthiness, reliability and honesty then any amount of property details wont matter a jot.

I dont know Jason, and my dealings with him have only been through the Wilders forum, buying RD, and previously Cryptosuite. What he has been is honest, straightforward and true to his word. Is that enough? You bet it is.

Life's too short to worry about a phone number.

2. tacoz

tacoz Guest

Amen Kentish!
    But also in the light of sweater's post, "Who among you have already used or are using GhostWall Firewall?" I would like to add my name (to the list!)

It is exactly what the web says it is and if you're comfortable playing with IPs then this is a no brainer. It has a small mem footprint and has the right reports in the right place. I look forward to seeing the IP blocking implemented... but again, rules can be made. Very efficient! Very nice!

Sorry that I haven't registered... I'm not sure that I can be of that much regular assistance... from the context that I'm already way too involved in other forums! Thanks for an app that works!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.