Unpacking ability of some AV's

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Blackcat, Nov 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

"Warm" doesn't quite describe the welcome IlyaOS has received. Perhaps "roasting" would be a more descriptive word.:D

Even so, hang in there IlysOS, and WELCOME aboard!!! I (for one) always appreciate a new *expert* who ventures to contribute to these forums. The sparks arising between you & the Nodniks is very illuminating -- I am learning a lot from all sides of the issue.:rolleyes:

2. Happy Bytes

Happy Bytes Guest

@Andrey: Sure :D

Usually i'm the nicest person on earth as long as we do not discuss av tests :D

However, could he not state that he only published it? I mean i wouldn't have blasted him then with guinness and bras :D

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

For those people wondering why this thread, which was both informative and interesting, is now closed... well, you can thank GuruGuy, who just had to bring off-topic and trolling remarks into this thread. He raised issues from other, completely unrelated threads into this one. When we removed his post (that he made as a member), he reposted it again as a guest (well, very many times, in fact). Now that is really trolling, and it is actually the reason that threads get closed, not because of the exchanges that were held previous in this thread. It had been a good thread, hadn't it? :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.