Universal Restore - FrOzEn with 2 hours remaining

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by djxtreme, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djxtreme

djxtreme Registered Member

After attempting to restore an image to a drive using Universal Restore (from boot CD), the process/ computer completely freezes with 2 hours remaining.

A few days ago I was experiencing different problems, which seemed to be fixed with the latest updates. However I am facing this new problem.

I booted from the boot CD for Acronis True Image 9 WS with Universal Restore. Selected to restore with universal restore full version. Pointed to the correct driver directories, then began the restoration.

Several hours into the restoration it freezes with 2 hours remaining. I attempted this twice, and both times it froze with exactly 2 hours remaining and the screen looking identical.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

I have wasted 3 full days attempting to restore a (validated/ verified) image! I closed my business to TRY to get my systems fully operational, and 3 days later I am just where I left off Thursday evening.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello djxtreme,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

First of all, please make sure you use Bootable CD created with the latest build (3567) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation. To get access to updates you should first register.

If the issue persists, please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post. Please also provide us with the exact vendor and model of your hard drives. After that please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.