Universal Restore Error + BSOD

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by krypton2k, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krypton2k

krypton2k Registered Member

Hello, I am trying to use universal restore to restore an image to a new computer. I am loading universal restore from PXE and then pointing to a network share containing all my drivers.

However at the end of the restore. I get an error :

Module: 29 Error code: 1,900,954 (0x1D019A) LocateSourcesImpl: Unable to find section ''

This occurs in the log file just after seaching for drivers in c:\windows\inf\

and when I try and boot windows XP i get a blue screen, if i boot in safe mode I get a reboot after loading mup.sys

Please help

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  2. krypton2k

krypton2k Registered Member

Surely someone fron support can shed some light on this error ?

Module: 29 Error code: 1,900,954 (0x1D019A) LocateSourcesImpl: Unable to find section ''

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello krypton2k,

Thank you for using Acronis Products

Use the following article for step-by-step instructions on how to properly use Acronis Universal Restore.

If the issue persists please create a screenshot of BSOD and attach to your next reply. If you are not familiar with making screen shots, please read the below step-by-step instructions.

- Get to the window which you want to make a screen shot of;
    - Hit the (Alt+)PrintScreen button on your keyboard;
    - Run Paint usually available in Start\Programs\Accessories or another graphics application;
    - Choose Paste command in Edit menu;
    - Save the result picture in JPEG format being preferable.

Best regards,
    --
    Dmitry Nikolaev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.