Uninstall

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by hitbit, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitbit

hitbit Registered Member

Hi Guys,
    I gave the trial version a go but found the programme quite complicated and decided I would need time to read through the documentation in great detail before making a final decision. In the meantime I have uninstalled the programme but a ProcessGuard folder remains in programme files. This folder refuses to be deleted insisting the programme is being used despite my having uninstalled it using its own uninstall feature. Any help would be appreciated.

hitbit

2. lifehacker

lifehacker Registered Member

This happened to me once and I used a boot cd file manager to deleate the file. Im sure there was an easier way though but I didnt feel like looking for one.

3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Will it delete in Safe Mode? If not, then try reinstalling PG. Then reboot in Safe Mode and uninstall it there.

4. Gavin - DiamondCS

Gavin - DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

Another problem due to the OLD installer, which wouldn't uninstall properly unless you use the shortcut in Programs > ProcessGuard > Uninstall ProcessGuard

Once everyone is on a public full release of 3.300 many problems will go away simply because of this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.