Uniblue Registry Booster

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by WilliamP, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

Is this program any good? Or can it cause more harm than fix problems. I'm looking for something that can possibly repair or correct registry problems.

2. RAD

RAD Registered Member

3. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

Heard of but no knowledge of this program. on that note any registry cleaner, caution should be used.If you do decide to give it a try my suggestion would be back up first, just in case any ill effects occur.I have any old saying If it aint broken dont fix:D only fix it when its broken and be sure to use the correct tools.regards

4. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

Problem with this program is that it nags you to install 2 other programs from Uniblue, that you can really do without :ouch:

5. Bunkhouse Buck

Bunkhouse Buck Registered Member

CCleaner is likely safer and more efficient and I use it myself with zero problems.

I have used Uniblue, but not really any better than most. Whatever you do, make certain you can return to the state prior to doing anything in the registry.

6. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

Thanks for the replies. I have been using CCleaner for a while. I tried Windows One care. I felt that it should be safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.