Unhelpful install error on Srv 2003

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by SmackyTheFrog, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

I have a Server 2003 64-bit machine which previously had 2.7 on it. I was trying to upgrade it to 3.0 since we have the update mirror server for that, but I am getting a very odd error in the RA console and it aborts:

"Could not install ESET Installer onto target computer (SC error code 11, GLE error code 5)"

Any ideas? This one is driving me a bit nutty. I copied the installer, .nip, and .cml files locally but it generates the same error.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi !

This happens only if you try to install ERAS or ERAC , or the EA Business itself?

If you have managed to install ESET Antivirus Business edition on that server , open its UI -> Help -> Contact Customer care and contact ESET . Let the program gather information about your system during submition of the support request

3. SmackyTheFrog

This is for just an install of AV Business edition off a built package installer. I will try doing an install off the .msi to see if I can get it on there at all and manually configuring it. However, that isn't a very good solution when it comes to doing all of our servers.

4. SmackyTheFrog

Nevermind, I didn't take notice that the 32 and 64 bit builds are now separated in this version and that seems to be what the error code is (unhelpfully) complaining about. The msi package errors were more useful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.