Unhackme 100% off

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by boredog, Mar 3, 2016.

1. boredog

boredog Registered Member

2. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@ boredog

Thanx for posting,:thumb: installed it

I already had the previous version installed as a giveaway, which licence had run out, but still works without updates as expected.

I'm not aware of it having being tested by the major testing orgs for competance etc in malware detection/removal etc ? But even if it's not the best at that, it is capable of showing/revealing etc, & removing if you need/wish, a lot about what is in/running on your comp. Including a stack of browser plugins/bho's/addons etc you might not know you have !

Another thing that is Definately worth having is the boot watch feature. This loads before the OS & helps protect against nasties getting control before anything else. Of course you shouldn't have nasties in the first place, but nothings perfect !

I would recommend installing a trial version, use ALL the detection/analysis etc features, & see what it finds. Post back with your thoughts etc.

3. Amanda

Amanda Registered Member

Thanks.

How does this program work? Is it for PREVENTION or for REMEDIATION?

4. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

@amarildojr It's for removing malware.
    http://www.greatis.com/unhackme/

5. Amanda

Amanda Registered Member

@roger_m Thanks. I think I'll pass.

6. boredog

boredog Registered Member

Clone, I didn't know you were using UnHackme. It sure has been around along time. For some reason I can't install this since I have Winantiransomware on this machine. When I click on the install file, I get a warning from WARW. Calls it a preemptive strike. Asks to allow but still blocks access. When looking in preemptive strike logs it doesn't show it being blocked lol. Might have to contact support and see what is up with that.

7. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@ boredog

Hi, yes i am, mainly for the Very early boot protection it offers. As it was free, again, it seemed a good idea !

Maybe contact Unhackme too, as i'm sure they would appreciate the heads up, & maybe sort it as well.

Regards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.