unexpected crash with PG V.2

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by nicM, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicM

nicM nico-nico

Yes, I know :oops: ,PG2: din't switch to PG 3 yet, was a happy user of the version 2, working fine for a year now :) . But I got a "final" crash two days ago, PG was unable to load at start-up, then error from dwwin, etc... and :eek: : when I started the prog back, everything was disabled and all protected programs did DISAPPEAR !! :eek: . the log does look as in the picture ( hope the size is not too big ): there are still 34 numbers of protected programs, but everything empty: weird ! had this crash again today, second time.

So, will ( at least ! :p ) switch to version 3 soon, anyway, it's time to do :D but just wanted to know if someone did already experience this error o_O o_O

- by the way, did saw recently the unbeliveable notice about TDS-3 :( - sad, but I guess Diamondcs knows exactly what it's doing, to stop such a famous soft: good luck to you, and I'm in a hurry to see your next softs !! :D

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi, Looks like your V2 pg .dat files got corrupted.
    Please remeber to uninstall V2 before installing PG3.15 otherwise you may have problems. :)

Pilli

3. nicM

nicM nico-nico

Hi Pilli. Yes, did check the file, and it was modified during the first event, so no way to recover it's previous state: should have saved the protection list !! :oops:

oh, well, have to make my "annual wash", format/full reinstall in few days anyway, so not a big deal :) ,will just use PG as if it was the free version, for theses remaining few days, without program protection, and then switch to the version 3 during the reinstall :cool: - that was the plan, since V3 release. Oh, it's still missing the midnight darkness skin :p , hah-hah, but can't wait to see the V3 now !

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.