UNBELIEVABLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by worldcitizen, Jun 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

:D NOD32 is the VERY BEST Anti-Virus program out there according to professionals and after my own personal research I really wanted the program but a mistake was made and my credit was re charged to my card and I was told to buy from Australia. I was SO disappointed because I love this program so much.

Anyway I posted HERE and mentioned it to Paul and you would not believe what NOD32 customer support did!! They said that my license had not been cancelled but as my credit card had already been re-credited they were giving me the license for FREE!! Can you believe that!!! THE VERY BEST ANTI-VIRUS IN THE WORLD - FREE!!

This is not only 'top notch' customer support but UNHEARD of care and concern for customers. NOD32 have REAL, GENUINE and SINCERE support and they are VERY, VERY JUST AND FAIR in the case of a mishap.

I WILL BE STAYING WITH THESE PEOPLE FOR LIFE because you won't find anyone out there kinder or more understanding than the people at NOD32 or Paul at this site.

Today was the 1st time I tried NOD32, posted at this site and had dealings with NOD support and I was totally caught unawares. I expected what I had read elsewhere which I now understand to be concocted lies to discredit competition.

THANKS NOD FOR A GREAT PRODUCT & SUPPORT AND MANY THANKS PAUL.

Dave

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi worldcitizen,

Glad to see you're a happy camper again. :D
    And welcome at Wilders.
    Hope you enjoy NOD 32 and your stay here.

Regards,

Pieter

3. Spoilt Child

Spoilt Child Guest

So let me get this straight:

snipped: no need for ranting - Forum Admin

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

You're welcome, Dave ;).

regards.

paul

5. Douglas

Douglas Guest

This may be a totally wasted post. If it is, delete it.
    But this thrills me. Customers who appreciate helpfullness from forums and product vendors.
    Very happy for you, Dave, and welcome to Wilders.

Best Regards,
    Douglas

6. Madsen DK

Madsen DK Registered Member

Outstanding customer service. :D :D
    Very happy for you Dave.
    A free licence :cool:.
    I wonder how many of the other vendors, would have done that.
    Probably none, but thats just my guess.
    Regards
    Ole :D

7. worldcitizen

worldcitizen Registered Member

Hi,

What this does show is that they really do value their customers. They didn't HAVE TO BE NICE which makes it all the more impressive.

Considering almost all companies put money and profits before their customers it was really a very nice thing to do.

Dave

8. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

I work in a 'customer facing role' and I'm very well aware of the benefits of good customer management, in the few times I've needed to contact Eset personnel I've always found them prompt and efficient and, most of all, polite and courteous. This is why I am choosy which software I pay for, I believe every penny spent on Eset's product was very well spent.

:)
    Kev

edit, with reference to Wilders, Paul indeed does a superb job, but he'll be the first to admit that his staff also do an amazing job and without them Wilders may not be the place is it today (no offence Paul)
    :)

9. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Kev,

Right on spot - our staff deserves credit first and foremost in regard running this board. I'm happy and proud working with such an outstanding and knowledgeable team. No offence taken - on the contrary!

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.