Unable to Use Password and Username

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Jmdarrall, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jmdarrall

Jmdarrall Registered Member

Hello. I just purchased the ESET Anti Virus software and received the username and password. As suggested, I copied and pasted into the dialogue box when asked. However, after three attempts, I see a window that says this.

"This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.52 (Unix) PHP/4.4.7 Server at download1.eset.com Port 80"

Any suggestions?

2. MaverickOP

MaverickOP Registered Member

As far as I know, you cannot copy & paste that information - I have no idea how you were able to copy that from Eset's registration page.

Manually type the username & password using the correct case setting. i.e. uppercase/lowercase where appropriate.

3. Jmdarrall

Jmdarrall Registered Member

Hmmm...I can try directly typing them.

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

either send me a copy of them so I can check them - or email support@eset.com

regards

Greg

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

This error occurs when you have not copied and pasted precisely and/or are copying a "space" at the beginning or end of the UN or PW, thus lengthening each from 10 characters long to 11 characters long, which makes it invalid.

Please see HERE for how to enter a UN and PW.

Cheers :D

6. MaverickOP

MaverickOP Registered Member

Ah, my mistake then. It seems like the registration page is quite different from the ones I've dealt with before. I work for a retailer who sells NOD32 and our registration page doesn't allow us to copy & paste the UN & PW in that manner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.