Unable to use CD boot to backup the Harddisk

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by nhaque, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhaque

nhaque Guest

Hi,
    I use Acronis True Image to backup my Computer by CDboot from the program. However, when the computer is started form CDboot, the Acronis True Image Interface appear, I select BACKUP -> Start now (for backup procedure). By clicking Start now,...my computer (really re-start) could not carry on the command. It restart the computer.
    PC configuration: Pentum VI, 2.4Hz, 512mb, XPsp2 + Acronis True Image v8.0

Pls give your advice
    nhaque

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello nhaque,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please download the latest build (937) of Acronis True Image 8.0. In order to get access to updates you should register account on our site (or just log in if you have already created it) and then register your copy of the product. Then create a new bootable CD, boot from it and start the "Create Image" wizard. If the problem remains please create the sysinfo.txt file (please see Acronis Help Post for the instructions) and send it to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. We will certainly help you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.