unable to stay logged in

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by snap1, Oct 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snap1

snap1 Guest

Hi...i am pretty sure this is on my end, but thought i'd ask first. i can login on the main forum page, but i cannot go past that page without becoming logged off. Then when i come back to the main forum page, i am showing at the top and at the bottom as being logged in :) But when i go to log out (since i can't go anywhere), i get this message:

An Error Has Occurred!

Session check failure. Please try again.

snap

(btw..Happy Birthday Pete! i have a present for you and i can't log in to tell you. i'll just have to hunt you down later) :D

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi snap,

That sounds like a referrer problem. Have you changed any settings in firewall, proxy, browser, ..... (out of ideas. LOL) ?

Regards,

Pieter

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Ah Ha! cookies...enable cookies ~nods~ enable referrer logging ~nods again~ i had both those disabled. LOL

i had been at this site that kept popping up the cookies at me and i got tired of clicking no...so....lol But because i could log into another board i didn't remember that i had disabled those things. And i have wilders in my trusted zone..of course i still need those two things.

Thank you Pieter....i am blushing now :D (but i can log in!)

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

All´s well when snap´s back in. ;)

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.