Unable to renew license

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by arust, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arust

arust Registered Member

Hi there. :)

I only have a few days left on my license with ESET Nod32 Antivirus 5 so I decided it would be a good idea to renew now before it's completely run out.

However, when I press the reset button and enter in the details required, it brings the error message: "This license cannot be renewed."

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if perhaps I've purchased something that for some reason can't be renewed even though every twenty seconds it tells me to do so. :p

Please let me know if further details are required as I'm unsure as to how much to post (IE license name etc). Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou!

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

For whatever reason, maybe it can't be renewed and only new one purchased. Try contacting Eset rep in your area

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

you should contact ESET.com.au - did you purchase a new license, or get a trial? Trials cannot be renewed - because they are just trials - if you have that, then you must purchase a new license.... that will give you a NEW username and password, which will be renewable once it expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.