Unable to register !

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rajeev_55309, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajeev_55309

rajeev_55309 Registered Member

Hi there !
    I downloaded a trial copy of acronis true image home trial v 9.0 from the site !

as for 15 days, it worked fine !
    after that to register it i logged on to the acronis site ,
    went to this link : https://www.acronis.com/enterprise/my/products/registration/

and entered my serial no. ,

but i get this message :

(
    Please check the following:

**************************** — Serial Number is valid but we can't register it right now. Please contact support immediately.

)

I tried it again and again , but the same message .

I tried this in IE and Firefox , with and without proxy I.P. address , but of no use !

So is there a solution to this !

I have a dial-up connection ,
    so again downloading the 75 MB> setup file might not be possible !

Win XP pro ,
    Mcafee Internet Security Suite 2006

~snipped email address~ dog

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2006
  2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

We have also removed the other two exact duplicate posts you've made. Please refrain from duplicate posting.

3. rajeev_55309

rajeev_55309 Registered Member

Hi there !

maybe that could have been because of refreshing of my browser ,as it (including my PC )got infected by a virus !

that's why i need this ATI so urgent !
    did u get it !

well btw did any body found a solution of the problem i mentioned !
    'coz i didn't recieved any private message or some thing !

4. Mem

Mem Registered Member

Once the trial is over you need to uninstall it, download the new version of TI from the Acronis website and then use the registration number. The trial (timed) version of TI can not be restarted or changed to a registered version. If you can not get on the website to register, you will need to contact Acronis support itself for help - you can send a PM to them by clicking on the user name Acronis Support on a post from them. Good luck with it.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello rajeev_55309,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

First of all, please note that, as Mem has already mentioned above, full version of Acronis True Image has a different installation file. After purchasing the full version of Acronis True Image you should uninstall the free trial version by following Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> Acronis True Image and then install the full one from the newly downloaded installation file. In other words, there is no way to activate or register the free trial version. Every registered user of Acronis True Image can always download the latest build installation file from the Product Updates section of his\her account at Acronis web site. To get access to updates you should create an account then log in and use your serial number to register the software.

As for you not being able to register your serial number for Acronis True Image at Acronis web site, please submit a request for technical support or send a letter directly to support@acronis.com containing the following information:

- Information about your purchase of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home, i.e. your serial number, order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, copy of invoice, scan copy of receipt, your order confirmation letter, etc.

- Make a screen shot or provide the exact text of the error message that appears when you try to register the software;

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the most suitable solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.