Unable to plug an Image File

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by HeavyDriver, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeavyDriver

HeavyDriver Guest

o_O Hello and Merry Christmas and thanks for the help. I have installed the new build of TI9 on my windows XP desktop computer. I ran TI9 and did a complete back up of my C drive and stored it on a External USB drive I use for backups. When I try "plug Image" and see it in Windows explorer I get an error message that says that Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and must shut down. I try and open W. Explorer again but it's lock up. The only way to get Windows Explorer working is to unplug the image and then it works fine. I did an archive check of the back up and that was good, no problems there. I had the same problem with my laptop but then installed the new build and now the laptop works fine but not on the Desktop. Is anyone having the same problem and if so how they fixed it. Thanks for the help Heavy Driver

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello HeavyDriver,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please do the following:

- Press the Start button, choose Run, type "drwtsn32" and press Enter;

- In the dialog that appears check the Log File and Crash Dump paths, then press the OK button;

- Run Acronis True Image 9.0 and reproduce the problem;

- Pick up the user.dmp and drwtsn32.log files in the directory specified at step 2;

Please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.