Unable to open

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Rocker, Jun 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocker

Rocker Registered Member

After I installed SpyBlaster, I was unable to load 365.com which I use regularly. I can load it with Yahoo, but not IE or Google. This is somewhat annoying. Why is the remedy for this (to load with IE?) I don't want to change my browser just for this one application.

2. MCT

MCT Registered Member

i dunno what 365.com is, but if spyware blaster blocked it, its for a reason :p

but if u need it removed, just untick that item in spyware blaster

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello Rocker,

Welcome to Wilders [​IMG]

Would you mind explaining what your meaning by "unable to load 365.com" ? If you disable SpywareBlaster your saying you can not reach the site at all ?

One reason besides a site being down that a user can not reach a URL is because of a Hosts file. In this case....SpywareBlaster does not use a Hosts file and checking the other recommended Hosts files available....Spybot, MVPS HOSTS File, Hpguru's Hosts File....I also do not find reference to that URL. Also....if your meaning the site is not wanting to display properly....meaning it's restricted....I still find no mention of that site via SpywareBlaster, Spybot, IE-Spyad....etc.

Are you by chance using a Firewall and or other software that may be restricting the site ?

Edit If it helps....I was just now able to access 365.com with any and all Security addons I have available and even tho I can not make out the language....the females are sure pretty ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.