Unable to install Trueimage Echo Enterprise

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by treuberg, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treuberg

treuberg Registered Member

Hello,

i have problems with installation of the latest build of True Image Echo Enterprise Server (Build 8039). In the licenseserver are 14 licenses for TI 9.1 Enterprise and 14 Upgrade Licenses for TI Echo Enterprise. Installing the 9.1 product is no problem. If i try to install the Echo server i'm getting the error "no licenses available". :mad:
    I uninstalled all Acronis products and retried from scratch-> no success
    OS is Windows 2003 R2 x64. Does anybody have a solution for my problem?

Thanks

Ralf

2. Chriz

Chriz Registered Member

Hey Ralf,

i encountered the same problem. There is an Hotfix available by the support,
    they seem to have a problem with the Certificates beeing used.
    I lost the link to the file on their server, so i just upped it on file-upload.net for you.

http://www.sendmefile.com/00611624

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chris

/edit:
    Just in case: patch the license server, restart the service and ur good to go.

/edit2:
    changed the link to a working one. Dont mind the adds, i'm just in a bit of a rush.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  3. treuberg

Hello Chriz,

thanks for your help! Unfortunately this didn't help.:'(
    I'm very frustrated at the moment because we wanted to use this
    product in a large project. I've been waiting almost one week for a reply of the Acronis corporate support now - very poor!!! I think that they should know that corporate customers can't wait such a long time.

Thanks

Ralf

4. Chriz

Chriz Registered Member

Hey Ralf,

maybe it helps if i get a little bit more into detail.
    As I mentioned above was the solution for a "new" install of the license server in a live enviroment of ours.

In our test environment we did it a little bit different:

Deinstall _all_ ATI components.
    Delete all folders including these in programs\shared files.
    Delete all Acronis registry entries.
    Reboot.
    Install the License Server.
    Patch the License Server.
    Reboot.
    Install the components you want to use.

Some of the steps might not be necessary, but we did it anyway and it worked.

Cheers,

Chris

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Enterprise Server Disk Backup software

treuberg could you please let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? I will find out how the investigation of your issue is going and the reason of this delay.

Thank you.
    --
    Michael Levchenko

6. treuberg

Hello Michael,

thanks for your support. The case is Acronis#1323585, meanwhile I solved this issue by a "quick and dirty" solution and installed the license-server onto an other server, it's working now! My main (and first) problem is, that the SAS-harddiscs in our IBM HS-21 Bladeservers are not recognized by the generated Acronis bootable Agent Image nor the Acronis Rescue Media Image. I opened a case at the end of January (ACRONIS#1306724). They sent me an ISO-Image for testing (Build 8018 ) and that worked :D (but didn't solve my problem, i need RIS). Meanwhile True Image Echo Server Build 8039 was released and i hoped that this will solve the issues. Trying to install this Build i ran into the problems with the Licenseserver described above. But today I was able to determine that the SAS-HDs are not recognized with Images created by TI Echo Build 8039 too. I'm in urgent need for modifications in the Mediabuilder, so that i will be able to boot the servers with the bootable Agent or the Recue Media from RIS and CD/ISO in case of disaster-recovery.

Thanks

7. treuberg

SOLVED

Hello,

the Acronis-Support sent me an utility that wiped all fragments of the licenseserver from the harddisc. After that the installation works without any problems.:-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.