unable to activate home lux

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by dr pan k, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dr pan k

dr pan k Registered Member

i bet its my fault but i cant activate the home lux version from the subscription giveaway. after 3 days it still reports: unregistered free version, request pending and file manager options are greyed... useless to say i allready clicked at the link in the activation email.
    any ideas ?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello dr pan k and welcome to the forums :)

Are you using the most recent installer? To check, please see the following thread:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=269630

Once installed, make sure you select 'Commercial" as the license type and then enter your other information. Please also make sure your firewall/hips/router is allowing RVS to communicate with the registration server (if you are behind a proxy or gateway, make sure you have configured RVS with the proper credentials: preferences > Communications TAB)

Mike

3. dr pan k

dr pan k Registered Member

tnx for the quick reply mike.
    i am not behind a fw or proxy. the registration succeeded when i pressed verify connection.
    i ll be back with more questions after i read the manual.. looking forward to fully take advantage of y prog.:thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.