UltimateDefrag 3 Boxed Edition Just $9.97 For A Limited Time Only

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by Chubb, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

http://www.disktrix.com/dt_news.htm

[FONT=&quot]UltimateDefrag 3
    Overstock Clearance[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]UltimateDefrag 3 Complete Boxed Edition
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Normally $29.95[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Save 67%[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You Pay Just $9.97[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Only While Stocks Last[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Absolute latest version 3.39 and includes 48 page printed manual[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][ORDER NOW][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Due to a distribution miscalculation, we inadvertantly produced several thousand packages more than we needed to fill distribution requirements and as a result we are overstocked on UltimateDefrag 3 and need to clear these several thousand packages at a never to be repeated price of just $9.97.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You get the absolute latest version of UltimateDefrag 3 on CD-ROM in a brand new shrinkwrapped retail package complete with a 48 page printed manual and we'll ship to anywhere in the USA for just $2.95 (and anywhere else in the world for just $4.95).[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]There is no limit to how many you can buy. So you can keep each PC in your household running at optimum speed for under $10.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This would also a great choice for a gift for a friend or colleague or employees - for under $10!

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]We're notifying over 150,000 of our customers today of this special priced offer so they will go quick. If owning a copy of the world's most powerful hard drive defrag software for under $10 appeals to you then click the ORDER NOW button right now. Order as many copies as you like while they are still available.[/FONT]

2. Seven64

Seven64 Guest

Is this a safe product to use, back when I had XP I got blue screens and had to reformat, has anything changed?

3. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

well if you do have a problem GOOD LUCK i own this and bought it at the higher price and have not heard from support since back before april.. and this seems to be the norm from them. personally after wasting my money on it i would not recc any even waste 10$. and yes there are still bugs they have never worked out and dont respond to. some like it but this is my opinion of it (as well as many others)

4. Seven64

Seven64 Guest

I knew it was to good to be true, thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.