UK Support site for Kaspersky AntiHacker

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Blackcat, Feb 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackcat

Blackcat Registered Member

Anyone with problems with this program ( particularly the problem of non-stealthing) have had little response with contacting the main Russian site at www.kaspersky.com. In addition the so called support forum is a joke as no one from kaspersky answers any questions. However, there is hope for UK customers.

The address is support@kasperskylab.co.uk and they guarantee some sort of reponse within hours of receiving your query. My experience is that they do indeed reply very quickly.

They have already checked out the forums here and contacted the main Russian site for a response.

2. Blackcat

URL for this site is www.kaspersky.co.uk.

3. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

Have you heard anything on how to achieve greater stealth and such for the KAH from them as yet.

4. Blackcat

The UK Kaspersky people have tried out AntiHacker and report they have achieved stealth on several sites tested but not( as we have found) at PCFlank. They comment that this may be due to the way that PCFlank carries out their stealth tests.

They have reported this to the main Russian site together with comments about Antihacker from the forum here.

I will report back when I receive a reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.