Uguels song.

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Cochise, Nov 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Keeping in mind that we are NOT allowed to vote for any of our own entries, I vote for:

1. The Uguelies
    2. Be-wilder-ed
    3. The Wilderbeasts

2. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Okay :D

My votes goto...

The Uguelies
    Bewildered
    Wild Things

:cool:

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

It's me, I'm back,

Right, firstly I must thank that amazing person Subratam.....your Poetic compliment stopped me in my tracks, the whole poem said things that make one think maybe deeper than can be adequately expressed....Thank you.

On a somewhat lighter note.....About bringing my own booze to the fall-out shelter......who was it did a runner leaving me with the bill at that japanese bar after filling his crop to the brim with poor nemo, no names mentioned but it starts with Det. and ends with ox.

And now on to the really dumb bit.......this thread is based totally on a MISCONCEPTION, You see I wouldn't know Emma Bunton if I tripped over her in a Pub, so consequently I mistook Uguels avatar to be UGUEL!!!!!...need I say more, I think not, Ah! well, (Sigh) so Paint and me are going back to the Medicine Man for some more Altzheimer mending shots. o_O o_O

Cochise, :cool:
    PS. You will notice there are no quotes to any of this, that way you have to go back to find out what I'm on about and also because I haven't quite got the hang of 'em yet.

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hmph right ok so the Nemo was delicious.. I guess I'll let you tap the booze in my fallout shelter but try to keep in mind that I've only got enough rum to last for a decade or two so go easy on it :rolleyes:

5. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

NAW.... That's not Uguel's picture in the avatar. I've seen Uguel in my crystal ball!! :D (not spying) Playing the role of her Guardian Angel. :D "We must protect our singer!!!!!" ;) Worried about her in the snow and ice of Canada. Uguel's much better looking than Emma Bunton. She sings better too. Even with the flu. :D :D :D

6. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

And so we bid a fond farewell to the good ship 'SS. Uguels Song.'

As the sun sinks slowly in the West and the ship sinks slowly in the East, slipping quietly beneath the waves we can still hear the strains of wierd music coming from the Wannabe band floating out through the evening mist. (A bit like the Titanic really).

The sadness of it all, when I think of what might have been. Even old Paint has a tear in his eye, Ah! well.

Cochise, :cool:(Speaking from the only Lifeboat :D)

7. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Hey, how's that for a name for the band, The Wannabes ... oops, here we go again ... ;)

Acadia

8. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Hey Cochise! What's with the discouragement?

The captain is supposed to go down with his ship! oh!... :D :D :D

9. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Don't you dare Acadia, I still haven't fully recovered from that thread.

I'm still having to lie down in a darkened room now and then when I get the tremors, old Paint does his best to help by rubbing me down with a damp muskrat, (which is nice.)

Cochise, :cool: :D :D

10. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Hmmm, sounds downright kinky to me! ;)

Acadia

11. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hello all! :)

My votes for the band's name are:

1. Wild child
    2. The Wilder Side
    3. The Uguelies :D

Well okay. let say we find the name of the band then we are we going to do?
    We must agree what we're going to do after. o_O I thought of something, why not posting any creation or anything we create in the name of the band in "I say". Of course, it must be stg pertaining to our personalities it can be "free" or if it is stg too big to put in the thread, we can put a link to it. Also, we might have a theme given and anyone who feel like it will post stg related to the theme. It can be a poem, song, a drawing, a short story, a funny anecdote and so on... Someone might start stg, like for instance Beetlejuice or Acadia start a theme, then we develop stg from that theme in accordance to our tastes or talents.

Cochise I really thought of singing stg for the fun of it but I don't have a multi-track.
    I need it to separate the voice from the sound in a song I have, and then, I'd add my own voice. Of course, I can sing "A Cappela" but you have to sing perfectly to do that, and I don't!!! :p So, it will be better doing stg we can afford doing.

Don't you think so? ;)

Uguel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.