Two questions:

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sir_carew, Dec 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Hi,
    I've 2 questions:
    -If I bought a license for NOD directly in ESET, and I'm using NOD32 in Spanish, can the representant for example of Spain give me support if I bought the license directly in ESET?
    -ESET have a particular e-mail address for send comments and sugestions?
    Thanks.

2. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

http://www.nod32-es.com/home/home.htm

3. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Thanks for you reply, but when I request support to the Spain representant (Ontinet.com) Ontinet request me my Ontinet's serial number o_O and I only have my username and password. Ontinet gave a excelent and quickly support, but Ontinet not gave support for people that bought license in other representant. Ontinet web page are bad, because in the support request form, in the username appear: it's the number that the representant give you and no said: It's the number that Ontinet give you, so Ontinet would give you service.

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

This is done by Ontinet so they are supporting customers that purchased product from them, you have purchased product from the USA, support in this case would be provided by the USA.

You may want to renew your license with Ontinet when it requires renewing, and thus have support provided by them.

They probably do give excelent support, however this is to people that have purchased from their company.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.