Two issues with v.9.00.2270

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Allen L., Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

Just to check v.xxxxxx79, I tried to mount a "selective file and folder backup" of data partition D on my computer (It was *not* a complete partition backup)...and the program wouldn't mount as it was not a 'Partition'. I can understand this, however...

I then decided to make a partitial restore of just a few files and one folder to a different location than original just to check things out. I clicked on 'Restore' in the main window, and checked the files to restore (this is all from the partitial backup of files only of my Partition D) and then clicked 'proceed' (I believe that was the word). A mini-box came up and said 'Analyzing' and it stayed blank with just the word showing, while beneath, on the main program 'box', I could see in the lower section that progress was 'happening'. The analyzing box stayed the same (blank) and the lower box reported that the operation was complete so I closed the 'Analyzing' box and also the main program interface box, and my file was restored to the alternated location and it was complete. Guess this Analyzing box is a little error in the program.

The next small 'flaw' is I decided to verify a previous backup, also the one mentioned above. Program started to do perform the verification...I clicked on cancel, but it wouldn't cancel, clicked again, same thing. The task kept running even after I completely closed the program interface. I had to stop the process (True Image Monitor.exe) from running by 'killing' it in Task Manager of WinXP.

Just wanted to report these two slight errors that I found.

...Allen L.

2. dscrap

dscrap Registered Member

9.0.0.2270 or 9.0.0.2279?? Is this a typo in your post?

3. Allen L.

Allen L. Registered Member

Sorry, as you know, there is not *yet* a version 9.00.2279, but as things are going, I wouldn't be surprised that there will be soon. Excuse the error and go with the subject title.

...Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.