Twister anti-trojan anygood

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by chaos16, Aug 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

http://www.filseclab.com/eng/products/twister.htm

Would this be a great antitrojan for realtime protection??

as i only have a my antivirus on realtime protection with my firewall.

but i have no antitrojan.

Is this antitrojan a well known antitrojan and safe to use.

do u think it could give extra protection to a-2 and ewido.?

look at my signature and judge lol :D

BTW would this have any conflict coz it looks like its an antivirus as well??

2. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

anyone?

3. gerardwil

gerardwil Registered Member

Twister Anti-TrojanVirus is a powerful and easy-to-use Trojan horses, viruses, spyware removal software. It provides realtime protection against trojans, spyware, viruses, hackers, adware and other harmware threats. It supports the Windows Security Center, right-click scan from Explorer context menu. It supports zip, rar, ace, cab, chm and eml compressed files scan. Its Registry Protector will realtime protect your Windows registry. The Registry Fix Tools will quickly fix a lot of frequent problems about Windows and IE. The Spyware Removal Assistant utility will easy to remove the stubborn trojans and spyware. The virus definition live update and automatic update will help you to catch the most recent trojans spyware and viruses. Features It can detect and remove Trojan horses, Spyware, Viruses, Hackers, Adware, Keyloggers and other harmware. The advanced harmful-websites detection technology can block most web-viruses and script-viruses. Realtime protection will automatically monitor every file access against the trojans, spyware and viruses threats. 1Virus definition update and automatic update supported. Windows Security Center supported. Supports right-click scan from Windows Explorer context menu. Supports compressed files scan. Registry realtime protection will block and fix the harmware to vandalize your Windows registry. Registry Fix Tools can quickly fix a lot of problems about Windows and Internet Explorer. Spyware Removal Assistant can force clean the stubborn trojans and spyware that the other removal tools cannot. The Behavior Analysis Technology can detect the unknown trojans and spyware better. The Windows Trust Verification can raise the anti-rate and reduce the mis-rate. The virus immunity feature can anti-unknown viruses like as biological immunity technology. The scheduled scan supports automatic scan at specified time. Lowest CPU usage rate, best performance. Securing your PC all in Twister Anti-TrojanVirus.

If I look at the apps. in your signature I wonder if this is the specific AT you are looking for.
    Just my 2 cents and personally I haven't any experience with Twister ATV.
    Regards,

Gerard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.