TuneUp Utilities 2013 released

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Narxis, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ibrad

Ibrad Registered Member

How can it be placebo effect considering on all my machines I have timed bootup before/after and app start before/after and have seen the difference? I have had more issues with security software preventing my machine from booting them registry cleaning.

I know I am not misguided I always look over what it wants to repair before I install it. Looking over previous logs most of the junk in the registry are old keys from uninstalled programs that were never cleansed out. Iolo/TuneUP have been around for quite some time. If registry cleaners are that nasty why do people continue to buy them and why don't we have more reports on people getting damage of them.

In Maximum PCs November issues they tested some system cleanup utilities. Iolo one of the tested utilities did in their cases help improve the boot time app start times. Sadly TuneUp Utilities was not tested so I can not comment on it.

2. The Red Moon

The Red Moon Registered Member

I only download software i know and trust then i call it a day.
    I dont go installing this and that and i only update my programs etc.
    It has kept me in good stead so far.:thumb:

3. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.