TuneUp Utilities 2009 8.0.3100 today

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ruinebabine, Apr 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruinebabine

ruinebabine Registered Member

Changes:

• General information: Compatible with Windows Vista Service Pack 2 and Internet Explorer 8, supports Adblock Plus in Firefox.
    • Main program: Starts noticeably faster and recognizes whether a restart is necessary after optimization.
    • Drive Defrag: Thanks to a more optimized read/write access, the load on the system is lower when defragmenting.

You can use the TU's internal wizard updater (worked fine for me) or go download their new installer (what I did also, for archival purpose).

2. mhob

mhob Registered Member

I hope the problem with it displaying the pop-up messages is fixed. Every weekend, it pops-up a message to buy Tuneup for a special price. But I already registered and bought the software a long time ago. This is very annoying that it still thinks I have unregistered software.

I'll try this version to see if the problem is fixed.

3. mhob

mhob Registered Member

Just installed and noticed it had a recommendation to install AD-block plugin for Firefox. It said I didn't have the plugin installed, but I do have it installed! Looks like their detection of the plugin failed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.