Trying to renew licence

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bonnieview, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnieview

bonnieview Registered Member

"Username EAV-etc not found or inactive.
    You must use your 'AV-#####' or 'EAV-#####' ESET username for renewals"

the entry I made is an exact copy and paste from the email I got in response to my question about the numbers required. When this didn't work I got email saying I could phone and have the renewal processed manually. That's a kind offer but it's kind of sticking in my throat that I have to make a long distance call, at my expense, to renew this bit of business. I'd like to know why I can't renew automatically, most likely wont understand the technical stuff in the response but hey...how does ESET know I'm so dumb they don't even bother to attempt an explanation?

Edited 21.12.2009 by author: still no response from ESET; taking the hint and moving on to pastures new.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

It looks like you posted your original message on Saturday at 5:46PM (Pacific), is that correct? Assuming you did not receive a response today (Monday), you can always call the ESET office. Many of them have toll-free numbers.

I am not sure what part of the world you are in, but if you are in North America, ESET's toll-free number is +1 (866) 343-3738, for which there should be no charge to call. Office hours at 6:00AM-6:00PM (Pacific), weekdays.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.