Trying out the beta suite

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by WigglyTheGreat, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WigglyTheGreat

WigglyTheGreat Registered Member

I just installed Eset Smart Security beta on my Vista laptop and all is working good so far. I like it and look forward to the the final release. I currently have Nod32 av licensed. Are we supposed to enter in our keys or does it matter? Currently it says essbeta under user name and password. Thanks from a happy customer of one year.:thumb:

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

You don't have to enter your keys to use the beta. :)

3. WigglyTheGreat

WigglyTheGreat Registered Member

Ok thanks ronjor. It is still running extremely well for me on my Vista Laptop with an AMD Turion single core processor and 1gb of ram. I just decided to also try it on my desktop computer which has Vista with a Core 2 Duo and 2gb of ram. So far everything is very good on that too. My internet connection is running full speed from the speedtest I just ran I am getting very close to maximum speed and resource usage isn't even noticable. After booting up processor usage is 0%-1% which is good because I like to keep a lean and mean system. Full system scan doesn't slow the computer in the least and is speedy. One bug I have is when using the password protected option to protect setup parameters I am able to disable real time av protection still without having to enter the password.

4. JohnPlayer

JohnPlayer Registered Member

Been a user of Eset anti virus for about 16 months and thought I'd try the suite out. So far no problems apart from spam module being over choosy. So a :thumb: from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.