Trustware’s Holiday Giveaway- BufferZone Pro for Free

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by Trustware, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeBlack40

JoeBlack40 Registered Member

You have to run them outside BZ.

Now as for me,i have a problem too with BZ.I can't see youtube videos with Chrome running inside BZ.The weird thing is i can see videos on all other sites and i don't have this problem with my other two browsers,IE9 and FF.Any thoughts about this?
  2. lws

lws Registered Member

Looking for some opinions regarding BZ and browser extra protection. If you are using a browser, firefox, Google, i.e. within BZ, would it be necessay to use Prevx SOL for any extra protections against keyloggers or is BZ enough protection. Might as well include Spyshelter as well. Also this question could apply to sandboxie and geswall also. Curious to see some opinions.

Edit:And how about "drop my rights" within BZ as well. Is that necessay as well.
  3. moontan

moontan Registered Member

that is probably because the Flash Player is part of Chrome.
    other browsers you have to download Flash separately.

i dont use BZ but i hope my answer puts you on the right path.
  4. JoeBlack40

Well,i don't know about the right path,thank you btw,but....i updated flash player for non IE,and now it works.Sound stupid maybe,as you said,Chrome has a built in player,but why now works?I'm just happy that it works,you don't have always to have answers to be happy...:D
  5. JoeBlack40

I don't do online banking,so for me SOL is useless.SS and Keyscrambler are more than enough for my usual passwords.
  6. lws

lws Registered Member

I have uninstalled Prevx SOL but keeping keyscrambler and drop my rights for Firefox 4 and when I use Google Chrome I use the incognito mode along with drop my rights. Both of course while in the Buffer Zone. Did you ditch PFW? Seems to be working well here with BZ.
  7. JoeBlack40

Ditched for a short period,testing BZ and SS with PC Tools FW.Nice combination too.Earlier this morning i tried BZ only with OA++,but didn't like it at all.So back from where i started.:thumb:
  8. 2good

2good Guest

9. mimuweb

mimuweb Registered Member

I've read that older versions of BZ are really slow initializing sandboxed programs... Is better now with new versions? Is faster Sandboxie?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.