Truprevent Personal Registration

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by ftwynne59, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ftwynne59

ftwynne59 Registered Member

Anybody help me with this o_O

Just installed Panda Trueprevent Personal 2005 (6 month trial licence) from a computer mag disc. Everything fine...nailed 4 baddies already..and successful in downloading updates...BUT...the pop-up continually reminds me that the product will shortly no longer work unless I register on-line for update configuration.When I attempt to connect to the Panda registration web page, I get a WHITE, BLANK SCREEN.My thoughts initially was that I have my Active X, Scripting and Java disabled for 'safe surfing' and this could be the problem.Any thoughts ?.....

Cheers.

2. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

Put Active X, scripting and java on.... More pages do nothing if these are off. I use Firefox with noscipt installed as extra extension. Then you can say which sites are allowed to use scripts.

3. ftwynne59

ftwynne59 Registered Member

Thanks Edwin024....a work colleague has also confirmed that the culprit is the disabled ActiveX, Scripting & Java.He has advised posting Panda's URL to the 'Trusted Zone' in Internet Options which would solve the problem and enable access to the online registration...

Rgds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.