trueimage server 7 + adaptec 1210sa

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by heythere, Jul 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heythere

heythere Registered Member

I'm running the trial version of trueimage server 7 and have run into a problem when trying to boot from the rescue cd. I get error messages in the screen that says "loading, please wait...".

It says "hde: lost interrupt" and "hdg: lost interrupt" various times. To see more info, I took off quiet mode and seen that these are the 2 drives attached to my adaptec 1210sa controller. Later on after many more similar errors it loads ataraid.o and silraid.o. But silraid.o gives an error shortly afterwards. I don't have all of the errors, but there were many more, all related to these 2 drives . but the lost interrupt error repeats the most.

btw this is an SATA RAID 1 controller and everything works fine in windows. Only getting problems with boot cd.

Is it a driver issue? If so, when can I expect my controller to be supported.

Thanks

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, heythere

Welcome to Wilders and TrueImage Forums.

I can not be a lot of help on whether there is support for the Adaptec Serial ATA RAID 1210SA Controller Card. [do you have the latest drivers]:- Adaptec Drivers

This is normal as it is using the Raid controller from the system to see see your Raid1 Array.

As it is the weekend you might not hear before Monday now.

If you register you can drop Anton a PM, that way you are sure to get a answer.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. christra

christra Registered Member

Anything further on this. I have exactly the same issue with an Adaptec 1210SA. I'm running True Image Server 7.0 Build 627.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.