TrueImage 9.0 Build 786 Adaptec 29320A-R

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by purecut, Dec 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purecut

purecut Registered Member

Hallo

is it right that the Adpatec 29320A-R is not supported :mad: or is there a way that I can use ATI with this controller.

I'm using the 2930A-R NOT in "Raid" modus. Only 4 SCSI U320 HDs are connected. No RAID Mode enabled. ATI resets continously the controller and did not boot through.

If the controller is not supported, when please? http://www.daikatan.org/Inhalt/Upload/NicPicS/beten.gif

Many thanks for answers
    Purecut

2. mgoheen

mgoheen Registered Member

There is a newer version of the Adaptec driver that MAY solve some of your issues. Unfortunately, although I can now create images w/o any problems, attempting to mount an image to restore it immediately REBOOTS my server!
    Note that I am also running in non-RAID mode.

Here is the link to the updated Adaptec driver.

I'm running TI Server 8.0 on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise. I have the Adaptec 29320ALP-R (just the low profile version of what you have) and the problem is completely repeatable. Moving the image file over to an Adaptec 29160LP and then mounting it works just fine.

I would say this is an Adaptec problem, but there is obviously no way they are going to listen to me. Acronis needs to go to Adaptec and resolve this problem!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.