True image workstation 9.1 build 3832 but it shows 3718

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wowexec, Nov 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wowexec

wowexec Registered Member

Hallo,
    i've updated my TI workstation build 3718 to build 3832, but in "Help/about" it shows build 3.718.
    I've checked the .exe version and the version is 3718.

I've tried to remove and re-install build 3832 but it always shows 3718.

Which version do i have now? Anyone is affected by this issue?

Thanks in advance,
    Wowexec

2. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

Wowexec,
    I just checked my version and it shows build 3832. Do you use Universal Restore also or just TIW? Acronis was having some "my updates" link problems about a week ago. This might be related somehow. I received my updates from a direct link Acronis support sent me when I emailed them about the updates problem so I didn't use the "My Updates" method.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  3. wowexec

Thanks for the reply FBMachines.

No i don't use "Universal restore" but only TIW.

In effect i had a problem with the link "Get update". This link in my case simply doesn't exist.

I've written to Acronis support about a week ago. I've not received any response yet, bu now in "my updates" the link is present and i can download the update.

I've noted that the update file name (of the build 3832) is "TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer.3832_s_en.exe" and the update file name (of the build 371:cool: is "TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer.3718_s_en.exe", but the size of the file is exact the same.
    I think if the same file but renamed.

I will try to contact again Acronis support.

Thanks,
    Wowexec

4. FBMachines

TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer.3832_s_en.exe? My Install file is TrueImageWorkstation9.1.3832_s_en.exe

5. wowexec

Yes i confirm: my update file is named: TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer.3832_s_en.exe

Strange......

Wowexec

6. FBMachines

It looks like Acronis has had similar problems before. See link...
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=136407

In your account are the download links for "Registered Products" and "Product Updates" both for TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer.3832_s_en.exe?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2006
  7. wowexec

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i've both in the registered program page and the updates page a link to "TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer.3832_s_en.exe".
    It seems a similar problem like https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=136407

Now the technicians gave me a direct link to download the update and its size is different and the name too. This evening i will try do update the program.

On the site the problem still occur.

I hope Acronis could fix this.

Wowexec

Attached Files:

8. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello wowexec,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Workstation Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that there were some problems on our web site but now they are fixed. And you can download the correct installation file of the latest build (3832) of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation.

Just in case would like to post the MD5 values for the installation files of the build 3832 of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation and Acronis Universal Restore for Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation:

- The MD5 value for the build 3832 of English version of Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation must be [ 35074fdce9b2cacea00b6ba2f43aa2e9 ];

- The MD5 value for the corresponding version Acronis Universal Restore Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation must be [ 4d93eddd4828b1d109d73a42729f1b5f ]

You can compare the MD5 values using the following eXpress CheckSum Calculator.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.