True Image Workstation 9.1 and Optiplex 745

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by fmuntean, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fmuntean

fmuntean Registered Member

Hi,
    I have the TI9.1 Build 3832 that seems to be the latest build from Acronis.
    I am creating a boot disk with the scope of backing up the Optiplex to DVDs for a later restore.

I am able to create the boot disk and the optiplex boots correctly with no errors but I can't see the DVD-RW driver in the destination selection.

On the optiplex 745 the DVD-RW drive is an SATA.

Can someone help me with this please?

Florin

2. jaycee

jaycee Registered Member

Nothing much to do...

Find a topic explaining how to report missing drivers in the rescue CD, and upload the result to acronis support.

Or build a BartPE CD with Acronis plugin (the one made by Mustang is just great) that way anything supported under windows will be supported (you just stuff your win drivers on the CD and he messes around with them...)

Edit :

Here is the acronis support info :

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55317

Jaycee

Last edited: Nov 9, 2006
  3. fmuntean

fmuntean Registered Member

Thanks,

Can you point me on how to make a BartPE CD and the link of Mustang's one, please?

4. FBMachines

FBMachines Registered Member

Florin,
    here is the link to Mustang's plugins and the link to BartPE. Although I prefer Reatogo over BartPE. Reatogo include BartPE + XPE with a much better user interface and it helps you to add drivers from your system.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.