True Image Replaces Migrate Easy??

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by scookstlmo79, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scookstlmo79

scookstlmo79 Registered Member

I purchased Acronis Power Utilities along with True Image today and the first time that I attempted to run Migrate Easy, I received a message that stated that a newer version (True Image) had been found and prompted me to upgrade/update. Is this intentional?? :doubt: If not, is the remedy just to reinstall Power Utilities?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello scookstlmo79,

Thank you for choosing Acronis software (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/).

We are really sorry for the inconveniences.

Since you have already installed Acronis True Image on your computer you don't need Acronis Migrate Easy because the functionality of the former includes all the functions of the latter. However Acronis Power Utilities does inlude several programs that are very useful for those who deal with partition managing and system back up.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. AJohn

AJohn Registered Member

Yall should refund him with a partial discount for purchasing those two together :D

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello AJohn,

We are not going to take more than needed from our customers. The main purpose of Acronis is to give people software they need, not just sell our products. That is why if you have any difficulties of questions concerning our software you are always welcome to contact Acronis Support Team via support@acronis.com and we will certainly help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.