True Image RAID drivers

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sethplate, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sethplate

sethplate Registered Member

When I create the bootable Rescue media for my IBM x346 and boot from it I cannot see my hard drives. Is there a way to add-in the RAID driver to this image?

Thanks.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello sethplate,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of the respective version of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

If the latest build doesn't solve the problem, please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Note that if you use an older version of Acronis True Image (version 8.0 or lower) you should press F11 button when the "Starting Acronis Loader..." message appears and not when the selection screen appears (Acronis True Image 8.0 Bootable Rescue CD for example does not have any selection screen).

If the issue persists, could you please clarify, what version of Acronis True Image are you using? You can find the full version name and build number by going to Help -> About... menu in the main program window.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.