True Image Licensing

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Gaprofitt, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaprofitt

Gaprofitt Registered Member

Hi,

I have a question concerning how Acronis True Image licensing works and what issues I may run into? I understand I have to buy a copy per machine/agent I am running. What if I install the agent on a machine and that machine is replaced etc? I am wondering if the actual image file is linked to a particular machine with encryption etc or how does it actually control the licenses.

Thanks,

Greg

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Greg,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Acronis Licensing Policy requires that there be a unique license for each machine on which the software may be used. This means that you may use 1 license and install 1 copy of the software on not more than 1 machine at a time.
    Acronis True Image doesn't use any encryption and if the initial machine becomes inoperative or gets replaced), you are eligible to install the software on another computer without the need of purchasing a new license.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Please also note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.