True Image Home ==> Workstation 9.1

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by 1kyle, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1kyle

1kyle Registered Member

I've used acronis true image for a few years and been very happy with it --its saven me many hours of Windows -reinstalls etc.

I am now playing around with some VM's (Windows XP) and like the look of Universal Restore. However this requires the Workstation product to be installed.

As I am already a True Image Home user is there an upgrade to True Image workstation or do I have to pay the full price.

(I don't mind of course buying the Universal restore product at the full price but it seems a pity there's no upgrade path to True Image workstation from True Image Home.

Thanks

-K

2. shieber

shieber Registered Member

I believe you can buy the Workstation upgrade version about $48 and buy the $29 UR add-on. Although it's not clear from the webpage whether this is only a version number up grade or product to product upgrade.

Imagine not making clear what's being offered for sale when you're trying to sell something. ;-)

3. 1kyle

1kyle Registered Member

That worked fine -- I entered the serial nr of True Image HOME when prompted for the serial number of the product to be upgraded.

The Universal Backup and restore is definitely worth getting the whole product for --and it's only 65 USD or so for both products if you do the upgrade.

Cheers

-K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.