True Image Home Version 9

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Woody777, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody777

Woody777 Registered Member

I used to use ATI Home on my old(Now Dead Computer). My New computer came with a Normal C Partition NTFS & A supposedly hidden D Partition FAT. its an E Machine computer. Windows XP Home . The D Partition is a system restor partition. In fact F11 Swith on boot activates it. I also have a restore DVD which the Retailer I purchased the computer from made for me. I am interested in operateing TI from the rescue CD mostly. Can I backup to DVDs? Does ti work very Well. At this point a usb backup drive is not an option.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Woody777,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, the current version of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home allows saving backups to DVD both within Windows and using the Bootable Rescue CD. You can find more information on how to save your backups to DVD in this Acronis True Image 9.0 Home FAQ Article.

The only restriction I should mention additionally is that currently there is an issue which prevents Acronis True Image 9.0 Home from saving backups to several CDs\DVDs if the "Validate backup archive upon it's creation completion" option is checked in the Backup Archive Creation Options. We recommend keeping this option unchecked when you save a backup to several CDs\DVDs. You will be able to validate the resulting backup archive later by means of the Acronis True Image 9.0 Home embedded Validate Backup Archive tool.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 Home in the respective User's Guide.

We also recommend that you take a look at the Acronis True Image 9.0 Home FAQ page, Acronis Public Knowledge Base and this article providing the illustrated instructions on Acronis True Image 9.0 Home installation and usage.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.