True Image Home freezes While Creating Boot USB

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by kuelblaz, Feb 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuelblaz

kuelblaz Registered Member

Hey there, noob here. ?I was just tryin to create a rescue disk for my laptop HDD so I cna install a new one so i dont have all 1000000 disks. Not sure what I did, but wont work. Checked the flashdrive and the comouter
    and the display settings. Any Ideas??

BTW, any one a have a better idea on how to image my old Dell Laptop HDD onto my new machine. My brother recommended Arconis so here I am. I hyave already imaged the drive and now I'm trying tocreate something to boot from. Tried CD and USB drive.

Any help on these would be great
    Thanks
    K

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

When you're moving to a new computer, most times it is better to reinstall your applications instead of trying to Clone the old drive to the new one. The reason being that you don't carry over to the new drive all the junk that accummulates in the Registry. I know it takes longer, but in the end you'll have a better running system.

The data/documents that you've created on the old drive can, of course, be copied to the new drive.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello kuelblaz,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify your actions step by step? Are there any error messages? When exactly do they appear? What exactly do they say?

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.